IBM Rational Synergy iFix 18.104.22.168.02 for version 22.214.171.124
IBM Rational Synergy iFix 126.96.36.199.02 for version 188.8.131.52 is now available
This iFix may only be applied to Synergy Release 7.1 with Fix Packs 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 installed. It may be applied directly on top of 18.104.22.168, or after iFix 22.214.171.124.01 has been applied.
Please reference the Readme for installation details.
On UNIX, this patch must be installed using ccm_patch version 45 or its replacement.
Download the ccm_patch file into $CCM_HOME/bin path, owned by ccm_root with execute permission (mode 0755)
How critical is this fix?
This iFix should be installed at all sites running Synergy Release 7.1, that need fixes for problems R#38720 and R#38812, or that have not already installed iFix 126.96.36.199.01.
iFix 188.8.131.52.02 to Synergy Release 7.1 fixes the following problems:
- R#38720 <none> ccm import fails with the message, "Unexpected end of file"
- R#38812 PM27902 Rational Synergy 7.1 http mode client performance degredation when using the @ specification with large query output
iFix 184.108.40.206.02 to Synergy Release 7.1 includes iFix 220.127.116.11.01, which fixes 29 additional problems.
- R#34917 PM03633 parallel_exclude_rules not used with "Sync" and "Keep Work a rea changes"
- R#35139 PM06033 Invalid purposes appearing in Copy Project dialog in 18.104.22.168
- R#35962 PM11325 setting conflict_exclude_rules affects objects under directory object
- R#37207 PM18845 Relative work area maintenance can fail to write work area completely in web mode
- R#37531 PM20859 Synergy usage corrupts Preferences Object resulting in URE
- R#37598 PM21309 ObjectMake exception in Web-Mode
- R#37601 PM21328 Web-Mode session cannot be started on copied database
- R#37613 PM21364 Trigger based on attribute change is not firing with the java client
- R#37616 PM21493 com.telelogic.cm.util.IOUtils.readAll appears to loop
- R#37659 PM21320 Web Mode client is adding CR LF to end of ASCII files in certain circumstances.
- R#37679 <none> Add support for "Labels for relationship" advice in OSLC 2
- R#37723 PM21973 Update fails with error 'Date is not representable as a valid ACcent time value'
- R#37795 <none> Improve performance of loading web only context for OSLC.
- R#37848 PM22481 Unselected 'tasks on top of the baseline' in the PG properties do not show after a baseline creation
- R#37849 PM22485 Merge operation on a non DCM database displays a "This database is not DCM initialized" message in ccm_ui.log
- R#37882 PM22606 Find dialog default input focus regression
- R#38107 PM24126 read only bit not set on checked in files in work area
- R#38157 <none> Task description gets corrupted
- R#38176 PM24441 Implement a Synergy Users Group for RDS to address some customers' security concerns using Web Mode
- R#38200 PM24523 Update removing files appears to hang the session
- R#38204 <none> CreateRelation() now fails in Change 5.2, when CR is not modifiable in current database
- R#38248 PM25358 Synergy database 'perm_cache' attribute causes locks when updated; especially with 'dcm_last_generate_time' updates
- R#38270 PM24879 Crash related to the favorite releases list in the user preferences
- R#38302 PM24983 Complete Default Task Option in Query Dialog
- R#38326 PM25122 ccmsrv create misconfigures NETTYPE when multiple CPUs specified
- R#38375 PM25448 The "ccmsrv status -d" command outputs a size of 0Kb for the dbspaces
- R#38383 <none> The GUI will get values of attributes it doesn't care about
- R#38407 <none> Fix engine crash problem after ACcent execution abort
- R#38418 PM25606 ACcent interpreter may cause engine to crash after an ACcent abort
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|UNIX (AIX Linux Solaris)||12/15/2010||English||107272799||FC|
Problems (APARS) fixed