This document describes how to download IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for SERP, Version 8.5, from the IBM Passport Advantage web site.
To learn about the installation process:
- Review the system requirements, and if necessary, download the product and any required fix packs or updates.
- Read the Quick Start Guide for the process overview and return here to download the product.
- Review the release notes for the latest information to ensure successful installations.
The IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for SERP ensures the completeness, consistency, and validity of Canadian address information.
Downloading the product
- Go to the Find Downloads and Media web page on the IBM Passport Advantage web site.
- Under Download finder options, select the Find by part number search option.
- Search for each downloadable image by part number.
- Download all the required parts.
- Use a file extracting utility that supports large file extractions to extract each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Extract the files to the location designated for the source data based on the configuration of the SERP Module.
After you receive a proof of entitlement, you will be directed to the appropriate location to obtain a license file to be applied during product installation. This license file controls which product modules that you can install and run. Only the products that you purchased are available for you to install.
Supported operating systems
IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for SERP
Download the following images to work with IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for SERP.
|Product description||Part number|
|IS QS Module for SERP 8.5 MP Eng eAssembly||CRDM7EN|
|IS QS SERP 8.5 Quick Start Guide||CZU7UEN|
|IS QS Module for SERP 8.5 Eng||CZVL4EN|
|IBM InfoSphere QualityStage for SERP v8.5 Reference Data 04.2013 English||CIG3DEN|
|IBM InfoSphere QualityStage for SERP v8.5 Reference Data 05.2013 English||CIG3EEN|
The module provides additional functionality to IBM InfoSphere QualityStage, a component of IBM InfoSphere Information Server. Ensure that your client and server computers meet the software, hardware, and operating system requirements for IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Version 8.5 or 8.7.
Use the Quick Start Guide to get started with a basic installation of QualityStage Module for SERP. For additional installation information, refer to the release notes in the InfoSphere Information Server Information Center.
|Quick Start Guide||English||147658|
|SERP release notes||English||11482|
You can download or request a media pack for this product from the Passport Advantage site by clicking the link in the following table.
|Passport Advantage Online web site||05/15/2013||English||11842|
|Information Management||InfoSphere Information Server|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.