This document describes how to download IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for DPID, Version 8.5, from the IBM Passport Advantage web site.
To learn about the installation process:
- Review the system requirements, and if necessary, download the product.
- Read the Quick Start Guide for the process overview.
- Review the release notes for the latest information to ensure successful installations.
The IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for DPID validates and corrects addresses and transforms them into layouts that conform to Australia Post standards. IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module uses the Hopeweiser Interface Solution for ATLAS, which is certified by Australia Post as defined by their Address Matching Approval System (AMAS) program.
Downloading the product
- Go to the Find Downloads and Media web page on the IBM Passport Advantage web site.
- Under Download finder options, select the Find by part number search option.
- Search for each downloadable image by part number.
- Download all the required parts.
- Use a file extracting utility that supports large file extractions to extract each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Extract the files to the location designated for the source data based on the configuration of the DPID Module.
After you receive a proof of entitlement, you will be directed to the appropriate location to obtain a license file to be applied during product installation. This license file controls which product modules that you can install and run. Only the products that you purchased are available for you to install.
Supported operating systems
IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for DPID
Download the following images to work with IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for DPID.
|Product description||Part number|
|IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for DPID 8.5 MP Eng eAssembly||CRDM8EN|
|IBM InfoSphere QualityStage DPID Module v8.5 QSG English||CZU7WEN|
|IBM InfoSphere QualityStage DPID Module v8.5 Multiplatform English||CZVL5EN|
|IBM InfoSphere QualityStage DPID Reference Data Q2 2013 English||CII3AEN|
|IBM InfoSphere QualityStage DPID Reference Data Q3 2013 English||CII3BEN|
The module provides additional functionality to IBM InfoSphere QualityStage, a component of IBM InfoSphere Information Server. Ensure that your client and server computer meets the software, hardware, and operating system requirements for IBM InfoSphere QualityStage, Version 8.5, Version 8.7 or Version 9.1.
Use the Quick Start Guide to get started with a basic installation of QualityStage Module for DPID. For additional installation information, refer to the release notes in the InfoSphere Information Server Information Center.
|Quick Start Guide||English||147271|
|DPID release notes||English||11482|
You can download or request a media pack for this product from the Passport Advantage site by clicking the link in the following table.
|Passport Advantage Online web site||07/15/2012||English||11842|
|Information Management||InfoSphere Information Server||9.1, 8.7, 8.5|