This document describes how to download IBM® Content Manager OnDemand for z/OS Version 9 Release 0 using the Passport Advantage® Online Web site.
IBM DB2 Content Manager OnDemand for z/OS is an enterprise middleware system that provides instant access to bills and invoices and facilitates electronic statement management.
Downloading the product
- Minimum of 9 GB of DASD spread over at least two disks plus sufficient storage for documents. For Linux: 2 GB of storage space for the base system, OnDemand and related software, and paging space
- Magnetic storage for the database, report data, and temporary work space. A minimum of 8 GB of space and two separate disks are required in addition to sufficient disk space for report storage.
- From a browser, navigate to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
- Under Highlights, click Software download & media access.
- Click Download finder under Software Download.
- Under Download finder options, click All downloads.
- Scroll down, under All downloads, expand Information Management.
- Expand IBM Content Manager OnDemand V9.0 z/OS Multilingual. All available product components are displayed. Under each product component, click License agreement to view license information, and click Download estimate to view an estimate of download time.
- Select the components that you want to download, or select the check box Select all.
- After you click Download now, a Download Director window opens. The components that you selected are downloaded to the C:\DownloadDirector directory.
To download the product, see the Downloading the product section above.