Process Templates for use with Rational Team Concert
These are sample process templates for use with Rational Team Concert. They are based on method configurations created using Rational Method Composer.
Process templates are available for these processes:
- Disciplined Agile Delivery - a process for agile teams
- Agility@Scale - a process based on agile practices, but scaled to include typical practices required by many enterprises to address governance and complexity.
For each process template, there is a corresponding process web site (a ".war" file) which must also be installed. The process web site contains guidance on how to use the process template with Rational Team Concert. The activities documented in the process are mirrored by and linked to from work items in the Rational Team Concert process template. This saves time in creating work items, ensures consistency with the process, and helps team members find the process guidance that they need to do their work, including process documentation for education purposes, and also guidance, artifact templates, and checklists
Browsing the solution
The ".war" file for each solution is intended for deployment to a webserver. However, if you just want to browse the website locally on your machine, you can do so. A ".war" file can be renamed to ".zip" file and unzipped with standard unzip utililities.
To browse the unzipped website, open the "index.htm" file in the top folder with your browser.
The appropriate version of Rational Team Concert is installed. An administrator is required to perform the install.
1. Download the process template (the file xxx_process_template.zip where xxx is the name/id of the process template).
2. Install the process template into your Rational Team Concert repository. See the online help topic Importing Process Templates (web UI) or import using the Eclipse client for more information.
3. Download the process description WAR file (the file named xxx.warwhere xxx is the name/id of the process).
4. Deploy this file to your Rational Team Concert server (on the \jazz\server\tomcat\webapps folder, if using Tomcat server).
For more details, see the RMC DeveloperWorks community article on Integrating with Rational Team Concert.
For an overview and short video demonstrating the use of these capabilities, visit this page on Jazz.net http://jazz.net/library/article/410
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|DAD Process Template for RTC 4.x and 5.x||5 Feb 2013||English||168222||HTTP|
|DAD Process (WAR file) for RTC 4.x and 5.x||5 Feb 2013||English||12894432||HTTP|
|DAD Process Template for RTC 3.0||2 Dec 2010||English||167929||HTTP|
|DAD Process (WAR file) for RTC 3.0||2 Dec 2010||English||13634467||HTTP|
|Agility@Scale Process Template for RTC 3.0||2 Dec 2010||English||182371||HTTP|
|Agility@Scale Process (WAR file) for RTC 3.0||2 Dec 2010||English||18536876||HTTP|
Translate this page: