IBM Rational Change iFix 184.108.40.206.03 is now available for download
IBM Rational Change iFix 220.127.116.11.03
This iFix may only be applied to Rational Change Release 18.104.22.168.
See the readme for detailed installation instructions.
PM18801: R#37203 Query in Internet Explorer 8 fails when the format is Excel.
- PM18951: R#37228 'Go' button disappears when browser window is made smaller.
- PM21989: R#37729 Package generation fails when a submit dialog contains an attribute of type CCM_PAGE_NAVIGATE.
- PM24277: R#38139 'Allow Viewing of Associated Objects Only' no longer works after applying 22.214.171.124.
- <no APAR>: R#38253 A shared report with leading or trailing whitespace doesn't work.
- <no APAR>: R#38259 OSLC 2 rich hovers don't always work.
- PM25244: R#38341 Error running the DeleteObjectAttributes Perl API.
- <no APAR>: R#38365 "WARN: Failed to update profile cache: null" appears in event.log.
- <no APAR>: R#38404 Alert message about missing comments despite providing them on transition dialog.
- <no APAR>: R#38410 OSLC 2 rich hovers don't always work (wrong Content-Type for compact XML).
- <no APAR>: R#38594 Change event.log file is too small and rolls too often causing loss of information. (The size is now configurable in the file app.user.properties using the key 'logging.max_file_size_bytes'.)
- <no APAR>: R#38604 Provide context information (whether it's a pre or post trigger) for all events.
- <no APAR>: R#38605 Attributes that are cleared or listbox attributes set to 'Any' are not sent to triggers.
- PM27767: R#38788 Missing user settings in Change with RDS in OS authentication mode.
iFix 126.96.36.199.03 also includes iFixes 188.8.131.52.01 and 184.108.40.206.02. See the readme for details.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Patch download for Windows||12/8/2010||English||3708400||FC FTP|
|Patch download for UNIX||12/8/2010||English||4592128||FC FTP|
Problems (APARS) fixed
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.