This diagnostic retrieves system and TM1 product specific information.
Run this diagnostic to gather TM1 logs, files, and other pertinent system information which will provide assistance in resolving TM1 issues.
- To quickly gather system information
- To automatically gather and attach .lic, .log, .ini, .pro and other relevant files
- To allow user to gather and attach files such as screen captures
Summary of Information Collected
- OS type and version
- Total physical memory
- TM1 Processes
- Software version information for Microsoft Excel and IBM Lotus Notes
- License file
- User configuration files
- Admin server logs
- TM1 Microsoft Excel service logs
- Database directory files
- IBM Cognos BI files
- Web configuration files
- User specified files
- From a Microsoft Windows DOS command, run the batch file “execute_IBMCognosTM1.bat” or execute_IBMCognosTM1_10.bat
- This is the recommended way, as progress statements will be displayed in the command window.
- Run the jar file by double-clicking on the batch file “execute_IBMCognosTM1.bat” or "execute_IBMCognosTM1_10.bat".
- The diagnostic will run in the background.
- Progress statements will not be displayed.
- The result window will appear when the diagnostic is finished.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|IBM Cognos TM1 9 Diagnostic||30 Sep 2010||English||181248||FTP|
|IBM Cognos TM1 10 Diagnostic||12 Mar 2013||English||744414||FTP|
Comments & Feedback:
Please email us your comments to Email:email@example.com
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page