This document describes how to download IBM® Rational® Modeling Extension for Microsoft® .NET, Version 220.127.116.11 for local installations.
For details about this release, see the Rational Modeling Extension for Microsoft .NET, Version 18.104.22.168 Release information
Before you can install this fix pack, you must install IBM Installation Manager, Version 1.3.3, or later. By default, if you update or install packages by using an earlier version of Installation Manager, IBM Installation Manager, Version 1.3.3 is installed on your computer automatically.
- For information about the Installation Manager, Version 1.3.3 release or to download the compressed file for local installation, see the download document at http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24024682.
- For information about working with Installation Manager, visit the Installation Manager Information Center at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/install/v1r2/index.jsp.
Rational Modeling Extension for Microsoft .NET extends the Eclipse IDE used by the Rational software modeling product that hosts the modeling extension. The host offering must be downloaded and installed before the modeling extension can be installed.
Rational Modeling Extension for Microsoft .NET, Version 22.214.171.124 requires one of the following host products: IBM Rational Software Modeler, IBM Rational Software Architect Standard Edition, or IBM Rational Software Architect for WebSphere ® Software, versions 126.96.36.199, or later.
For information about the general hardware and software requirements for installing Rational Modeling Extension for Microsoft .NET, see the system requirements page.
For information about additional prerequisites specific to this update, see the Rational Modeling Extension for Microsoft .NET, Version 188.8.131.52 Release information.
Disk space requirements
Consult the disk space requirements for the host offering you are installing Rational Modeling Extension for Microsoft .NET with. In addition to the disk space required for the host offering and Microsoft Visual Studio, if you choose to download the update as a compressed file for local installation, you require 9.02 MB to store and extract the compressed file.
Important: By default, you do not need to download the compressed file that contain the update; the update is downloaded and installed by IBM Installation Manager directly from the IBM update repository.
For instructions about installing this fix pack using Installation Manager, see the Release information.
For information about deploying Rational Modeling Extension in an enterprise environment, see Installation Manager Information Center at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/install/v1r2/index.jsp.
To download and install the fix pack from the compressed file:
- Download the fix pack file from Fix Central by following the link listed in the download table below.
- Extract the compressed file in an appropriate directory. For example, choose to extract to C:\temp\update .
- Add the fix pack's repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of Installation Manager, click File > Preferences, and then click Repositories. The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- In the Add repository window, browse to or enter the file path to the diskTag.inf file, which is located in the disk1 sub-directory in the directory where you extracted the compressed file and then click OK. For example, enter C:\temp\updates\disk1\diskTag.inf.
- Click OK to close the Preference page.
- Install the fix pack as described in the section "Installation instructions" in the Release information.
You can download the fix pack from Fix Central by using Download Director or HTTP. Follow the link in the table below to access Fix Central.
If you experience difficulty in downloading from Fix Central, you can download the fix pack by using HTTP from the this Web address: http://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/rationalsdp/v75/rme/7552/zips/
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Fix Central||08 Oct 2010||English||1||FC|