The IBM Rational Developer for i, Version 220.127.116.11 fix pack contains fixes for the version 7.5 release.
This fix pack contains fixes to the version 7.5 release of Rational Developer for i.
You can install this fix pack when you install Rational Developer for i, Version 7.5. If version 7.5 of the product is already installed on your computer, you can install the fix pack as an update.
For detailed information, see the fix pack readme file.
For full prerequisites, refer to the fix pack readme file.
The following are the two common ways to install this fix pack:
- If Rational Developer for i, Version 7.5 is already installed on your system, install this update using the Update Packages wizard in the IBM Installation Manager.
- If you are installing Rational Developer for i, Version 7.5 for the first time or if you are installing an additional instance of it, install this update at the same time you install Rational Developer for i, Version 7.5. Click Check for Other Versions and Extensions on the Install page of the Installing Packages wizard in the Installation Manager.
For full details on installing this fix pack, see the Installation instructions section of the fix pack readme file.
For information about installing Rational Developer for i, Version 7.5, including installation prerequisites, see the Installation Guide.
You can download a compressed file containing the Rational Developer for i, Version 18.104.22.168 fix pack. The files that you extract from the compressed file form a repository for the fix pack. You can install the fix pack from the repository on your own computer, or you can copy the repository to a shared drive or to an HTTP or HTTPS server.
To download the update as a compressed file for local installation requires approximately 1.2 GB to store and extract the compressed file.
To download and install the fix pack:
- Download the fix pack from the download URL link in the Download Options column of the Download package table.
- Extract the compressed file to an appropriate directory. For example, extract to C:\temp
- In the Installation Manager, add the repository location for the fix pack as follows:
- Start the Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of the Installation Manager, click File > Preferences, and then click Repositories. The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- On the Add repository window, browse to, and then enter the file path to the rdi\updates directory. For example, enter C:\temp\rdi\updates, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Preference page.
- Install the fix pack as described previously in this document.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
IBM Rational Software Support provides you with technical assistance.
For contact information and guidelines or reference materials that you will need when you require support, read the IBM Software Support Handbook.
For FAQs, lists of known problems and fixes, and other support information, click Support on the Rational Developer for i Web site to visit the product support page.
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe your problem. When describing a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible. Include all relevant background information so the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to the following questions:
- What software versions were you running when the problem occurred?
- Do you have logs, traces, or messages that are related to the problem?
- Can you reproduce the problem? If so, what are the steps to reproduce it?
- Is there a workaround for the problem? If so, be prepared to describe the workaround.
|Software Development||Rational Developer for System i||Installation|