IBM Rational Synergy iFix 7.1a.01 for version 7.1a
IBM Rational Synergy iFix 7.1a.01 for version 7.1a is now available
This iFix may only be applied to IBM Rational Synergy 7.1a
Please reference the Readme for installation details.
On UNIX, this patch must be installed using ccm_patch version 43 or its replacement.
Download the ccm_patch file into $CCM_HOME/bin, owned by ccm_root with execute permission (mode 0755)
iFix 7.1a.01 for Synergy Release 7.1a fixes the following problems:
- APAR <none> R#34498 Dates are sorted alphabetically instead of by date in the GUI
- APAR PM03064 R#34854 URE when showing project's history after creating a baseline
- APAR PM07284 R#35494 _archive_info attribute missing from object versions DCM received in Synergy 220.127.116.11
- APAR PM07306 R#35495 multiple operations hitting the same cache file at the same time corrupts it
- APAR <none> R#35496 Add more log information on session allocation error in asynchronous archive
- APAR PM04924 R#35686 files truncated when copied in the workarea in Web Mode
- APAR PM05634 R#35687 WA population problem with nested static subprojects
- APAR PM06754 R#35689 Copy project disregards translate ascii setting when writing static work areas to Windows.
- APAR PM07021 R#35690 Change state of an object to test with the web-client
- APAR PM08045 R#35691 Read security is broken in web mode
- APAR <none> R#35692 JC After copyproject from static subproject, workarea does not show the static files under its root directory
- APAR <none> R#35694 Relative work area directory not cleaned up when subproject is replaced with one with absolute work area
- APAR PM02629 R#35706 ascii files containing character 0d are corrupted by the sync in web mode
- APAR <none> R#35708 In HTTP mode after DCM receive, sync does not create links to sub-projects under top-project
- APAR PM01432 R#35709 Changing RDS password does not require old password
- APAR PM05209 R#35710 Users are not getting authenticated (as expected) to login to Synergy client (Web Mode) via RDS 5.0.
- APAR PK99813 R#35721 Project checkout with w/o subprojects and update turned on binds new static subprojects
- APAR <none> R#35722 Creation of prep project does not set the root dir to group writable in new wa.
- APAR PM01665 R#35724 Network errors cause intermittent ACcent aborts aborts in Synergy client using http mode
- APAR <none> R#35739 ccm_eng_inf.exe is terminated when logging on Windows as Administrator after reboot.
- APAR <none> R#35744 DCM receive can overwrite copy of folder template, process rule, process or release with older data
- APAR <none> R#35745 ccm reconcile is failing with object not a member error in Java CLI.
- APAR <none> R#35762 In HTTP mode, 'ccm dcm -s -el -index N -messages/-info' does not show correct details.
- APAR <none> R#35777 The value _archive_info of a 4.8GB file object remains none.
- APAR PM09593 R#35778 Symlink object source is lost after checking out the object
- APAR <none> R#35783 "ccm cr_summary" commands gives innacurate size of attachments
- APAR <none> R#35789 Process rules of the process are getting set to an empty set even though they are not modified.
- APAR <none> R#35791 In Synergy CLI, relate/unrelate fail if owner is static, even in ccm_admin role
- APAR <none> R#35794 Synergy/CRAPI should support Set-Cookie headers; work with load balancers
- APAR <none> R#35796 After central CR migrate, some ghost CRs don't have is_ghost_problem attribute
- APAR <none> R#35797 Change's Synergy sessions reload ccm users data twice when the Perl API RefreshUsers is called.
- APAR <none> R#35798 Java CLI throws Socket Exception upon setting the workarea of the project.
- APAR <none> R#35799 General IO error after stopping a Copy Project operation
- APAR <none> R#35800 ccm merge on a file with spaces in the name can delete other files in the work area
- APAR <none> R#36409 Archiving fails when server is restarted while archiving a large object
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central(FC)?
|UNIX (AIX HP-UX Linux Solaris)||5/26/2010||English||21366898||FC FTP|
Problems (APARS) fixed