This document provides information about CICS Transaction Gateway for Multiplatforms V7.1.0 fix pack 5.
To download this Fix Pack:
1. Go to IBM Fix Central at:
2. Select the WebSphere product group and locate the download for
the CICS Transaction Gateway, for the required platform.
To install this Fix Pack:
1. Create a temporary directory to hold the fix pack.
2. Unpack the fix pack that was downloaded:
- On Windows systems use the default unzip utility, specifying the temporary directory you created. Ensure the directory structure of the zip file is maintained.
- On UNIX or Linux systems, change to the temporary directory you created then issue the command: tar -xf <filename>.
3. Refer to the readme.txt file extracted from the fix pack for instructions on how to install.
Note: This fix pack will update any CICS Transaction Gateway V7.1 installation, including any installation updated by a prior fix pack.
CICS Transaction Gateway V7.1 must already be installed before installing this fix pack.
APARs addressed by this Fix Pack
This complete list of APARs addressed by this fix pack is available at:
Note that fix packs are cumulative and include all APAR fixes from previous fix packs.
Problems (APARS) fixed
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.