This document describes how to download IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.2 using the Passport Advantage Web site.
IBM® Lotus Notes® client, IBM® Lotus® Domino® Designer, and IBM® Lotus® Domino® Administrator provide information management, messaging, collaboration, application development and server administration capabilities that help organizations to work more productively, to communicate more effectively, and to better leverage collective knowledge.
To access a wide variety of technical resources for this product, see the IBM Lotus developerWorks website.
Space requirements - Microsoft Windows
- RAM - Microsoft® Windows® 7 (standard configuration) - 1.5 GB or more is strongly recommended
- RAM - Microsoft® Windows® 7 (basic configuration) - 512 MB or more is strongly recommended
- RAM - Microsoft® Windows® XP (standard configuration) - 1 GB or more is strongly recommended
- RAM - Microsoft Windows XP (basic configuration) - 512 MB or more is strongly recommended
- RAM - Microsoft Windows Vista (standard configuration) - 1.5 GB or more is strongly recommended
- RAM - Microsoft Windows Vista (basic configuration) - 512 MB or more is strongly recommended
- Disk space - Notes client - 900 MB or more is recommended
- Disk space - Domino Designer, Domino Administrator clients - 960 MB or more recommended
Space requirements - Linux
- RAM - 1 GB or more is strongly recommended
- Disk space - 1.5 GB or more is recommended
Space requirements - Macintosh
- RAM (standard configuration) - 1 GB or more is recommended
- RAM (basic configuration) - 512 MB or more is recommended
- Disk space - standard configuration - 2 GB or more is recommended
- Disk space - basic configuration - 1 GB or more is recommended
Downloading and assembling the product
- Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
- Follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product.
Supported Operating Systems
Note: Only the Notes client is available for Linux; the Domino Administrator client and Domino Designer are not supported on Linux.
Note: Only the Notes client is available for Macintosh; the Domino Administrator client and Domino Designer are not supported on Macintosh.
Refer to the table below for required parts. You must download the required parts.Required parts
To Install IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.2 select from the following downloads:
An IBM.com user ID and password is required to download these files. If you do not have an ID and password, register for one at My IBM registration.
On the Passport Advantage Web site, you can search for specific part numbers. Do the following:
- 1. Determine the appropriate download for your environment.
- 2. Proceed to the Passport Advantage Web site to download it.
If you are unable to locate a download via your Passport Advantage Portal, please contact Passport Advantage Support at (800) 978-2246 for assistance. Before calling, please make sure to have your customer number ready.
IBM Passport Advantage
IBM Passport Advantage - Direct Link To Customer Login
System requirements are available on the IBM Software Support site.
|Detailed system requirements for Lotus Notes and Domino||English||1|
General installation instructions are provided in the IBM Lotus Notes and Domino Quick Start guide, available in hard copy in English, French, and Japanese, and in other supported languages, on the Quick Start CD in the product package. To view or download the Quick Start guide, go to the Lotus Documentation page of the IBM developerWorks website.
|Quick Start Guide and installation documentation||English||1|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Passport Advantage download site||7/20/2010||English||1||HTTP|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.