IBM InfoSphere Data Architect, Version 18.104.22.168
You need approximately 2 GB to store and extract the compressed file.
For information about the full hardware and software requirements for InfoSphere™ Data Architect, Version 7.5.2.x, see the detailed system requirements document at: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=3668&uid=swg27015717.
The following are the two usual ways to install this fix pack:
- If InfoSphere Data Architect Version 7.5.2 is already installed on your system, then you can install this update by using the Update Packages wizard in IBM Installation Manager.
- If you are installing InfoSphere Data Architect Version 7.5.2 for the first time or if you are installing an additional instance of it, then you can install this update at the same time that you install InfoSphere Data Architect Version 7.5.2. Select Show all versions on the Install page of the Install Packages wizard in IBM Installation Manager.
For details on including an update when installing InfoSphere Data Architect,see Installing IBM InfoSphere Data Architect.
For detailed information about installing InfoSphere Data Architect Version 7.5.2, see the Installation roadmap.
You can download compressed files containing the InfoSphere Data Architect Version 22.214.171.124 fix pack; the files that you extract from the compressed files form a repository for the fix pack. You can install the fix pack from the repository on your own computer, or you can use IBM Packaging Utility to create the repository that can be hosted on a shared drive or an HTTP or HTTPS server.
To download and install the fix pack:
- Download the fix pack files listed in the download table below.
- Extract the compressed files in an appropriate directory. For example, choose to extract to C:\temp\update.
- Add the fix pack's repository location in IBM Installation Manager:
- Start IBM Installation Manager.
- On the Start page of Installation Manager, click File > Preferences, and then click Repositories.
The Repositories page opens.
- On the Repositories page, click Add Repository.
- In the Add repository window, browse to or enter the file path to the repository.config file, which is located in the directory where you extracted the compressed files. For example, browse to C:\temp\update\repository.config and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Preference page.
- Install the fix pack by using the Update Packages wizard as described in Updating installed product packages.
Note: During the process of updating from a local repository, Installation Manager might prompt you for the location of the repository for InfoSphere Data Architect Version 7.5.2. If you installed the product from CDs or other media, they must be available when you use the update feature.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.