This document describes how to download and install the service release, IBM Rational Quality Manager Version 2.0.1.
The Rational Quality Manager service release 2.0.1 contains enhanced functionality, as well as fixes to earlier versions of Rational Quality Manager and an updated information center. This release contains the following new features:
- Audit enhancements
- Master Test Plan
- Project Templates
- Copy of manual test steps
- Duplication of test artifacts
- Artifact section management
- Full text search
- Test artifact filtering
- Performance improvements
- Suite categories
- Support for OSLC QM 1.0 specification
- Execution of RQM as a service for Tomcat
- Failover configuration
- Additions to Supported Hardware and Software Environments
- Added Solaris Platform support
- Windows environment support
For more information on Rational Quality Manager 2.0.1 features, see the New & Noteworthy tab on the Jazz Community web site.
Installing Rational Quality Manager, Version 2.0.1
- For general instructions on installing the service release, refer to Installing Rational Quality Manager in the Installation Guide.
- If you are installing IBM Rational Quality Manager Version 2.0.1 for the first time, install the package from the CD, or download the package from Passport Advantage. For more information on installing Rational Quality Manager, see the Installation Guide.
- You can also download the Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager trial versions from the All Downloads tab on the Jazz Community web site.
See the Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager 2.0.1 - Release Notes for links to the work items that were addressed in this release (listed below):
|PK95674||The installation instructions for RQM 2.0 do not state the details for installing on AIX.|
|PM02000||Display issues when pasting rich content into a Description field.|
|PM06074||Move/Copy of DOORS requirement does not work in RQM 2001.|
|PM06936||RQM server loses connections to the domain controller and LDAP server.|
|PM07759||RQM code is not FIPS compliant.|
|PM08756||Keyword script with linked test data show blank while execution.|
|PM08999||Executed TestSuite remains in state “in progress” when cancelled.|
|PM09238||RFT adapter cannot link after LDAP is enabled for RQM when "+" is in the password.|
|PM09997||Unable to modify TestCase Risk weight in languages other than English.|
|PM00796||RQM: script listed multiple times.|
|PM03424||Need documentation of how to update and use the fields "found” and "planned for" on a RQM work item.|
|PM04077||Verification Text on Test Scripts not saved correctly.|
|PM05158|| compound tags get wrapped in a step tag for excel migration tool.|
|PM06664||PDF Print results in “invalid project alias.”|
|PM07272||RQM: editor does not display the correct font size when selecting data.|
|PM07475|| “Manage Teams” and Jazz Project Admin actions should be available to JazzProjectAdmins.|
|PM09142||Link from Test Suite Task back to Related Test Suite is not functional.|
|PM09144||SQLServer migration instructions need correction in the documentation.|
|PM02123||Documentation: Automatic links in the Rational Quality Manager user interface.|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Rational Quality Manager V2.0.1||3/26/2010||English||1||HTTP|
Known problems are documented in the form of individual technotes in the Support knowledge base at Rational Quality Manager Support. As problems are discovered and resolved, the knowledge base is updated. By searching the knowledge base, you can quickly find workarounds or solutions to problems.
The following links open customized queries of the live Support knowledge base:
- View all known problems for Rational Quality Manager Version 2.0.1
- View all technotes for Rational Quality Manager
The Passport Advantage Online Help Instructional Videos will guide Passport Advantage customers through the download and CD ordering processes.
If you are unable to download the 2.0 service release, contact the Passport Advantage help desk.
|Software Development||Rational Quality Manager Express Edition||Installation||Linux, Windows||2.0.1||Express Edition|
Problems (APARS) fixed