This document describes how to download and assemble Tivoli Directory Integrator 7.1 components using the IBM Passport Advantage website.
Downloading and assembling the product
- Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional, from the IBM Passport Advantage website. The parts are described by platform in the tabbed sections of this document.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
- Run the IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator Launchpad executable for your operating system; for example, launchpad.sh
- From the Launchpad menu, select Install IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator.
- On the installation panel, click IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator Installer and follow the installation instructions.
- Install Tivoli Directory Integrator using a Typical or Custom installation:
- A Typical installation installs the Tivoli Drectory Integrator Server, Configuration Editor (x86 and x86-64 only), JavaDocs, Administration and Monitoring Console, embedded web platform and Examples.
- A Custom installation allows you to choose individual components to install. On x86 and x86-64, it also provides the option to install the Configuration Editor Update Site and Password Synchronization Plug-ins which are not installed in a typical install.
For more information IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator Password Synchronization Plug-ins, refer to IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator Password Synchronization Plug-ins Guide.
There are 2 downloadable parts for Linux. Refer to the tables below for details about what each part contains. At a minimum, you must download the first part, and the second is optional.Required parts
To install IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator 7.1 on a Linux platform, you need to download the following part:
Optionally, you can download the following part for Linux:
Space requirementsRefer to the IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator Administrator Guide for the necessary space requirements.
- 6 July 2010: Initial information published.
|Detailed System Requirements||US English||500000|
|Platform Support Matrix||US English||15000|
|Quick Start Guide||US English||18000|