This document describes how to download and install iFix002 on IBM Rational Quality Manager Version 184.108.40.206
This iFix is an upgrade of IBM Rational Quality Manager 220.127.116.11 that includes several defect fixes.
- You must have version 18.104.22.168 already installed before performing the upgrade.
- Refer to the system requirements (below) before upgrading to ensure that your system meets or exceeds the minimum required configuration.
- Review the installation instructions (below) before installing to understand any known issues.
Note: The APARs that were fixed in this release are in addition to the APARS that were addressed in the Rational Quality Manager 22.214.171.124 iFix1.
Installing Rational Quality Manager 126.96.36.199 iFix002You can install this iFix using the Update Packages wizard in the IBM Installation Manager. By default, the iFix is installed directly from the IBM update repository. However, it is also available for download on the Jazz Community web site and at the bottom of this page.
Follow these steps to download and install this upgrade to Rational Quality Manager:
- Download the Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager zip file from the All Downloads tab on the Jazz Community web site or from the bottom of this page.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded zip file to a directory called "updatesite."
- Run the IBM Installation Manager.
- Select Preferences from the Install Manager File menu. On the Repositories page, click the Add Repository button, browse to the directory (e.g., "updatesite") that you created in Step 2, and click OK. Check the box for the new location and click OK.
- On the main Installation Manager menu, click the Update icon to proceed with the upgrade installation.
See the Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager 188.8.131.52 iFix2 - Release Notes for links to the work items that were addressed in this release (listed below):
|PM02677||Some requirements missing when import from ReqPro to RQM.|
|PM03063||RQM Execution Results are displayed with wrong results.|
|PM00103||A migrated CQTM suite to RQM Suite contains only one TestCase.|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|RQM 2.0 iFix002 (Standard Edition)||12/17/2009||English||403000||HTTP|
|RQM 2.0 iFix002 (Express Edition)||12/17/2009||English||403000||HTTP|
Known problems are documented in the form of individual technotes in the Support knowledge base at Rational Quality Manager Support. As problems are discovered and resolved, the knowledge base is updated. By searching the knowledge base, you can quickly find workarounds or solutions to problems.
The following links open customized queries of the live Support knowledge base:
|Software Development||Rational Quality Manager Express Edition||Installation||Linux, Windows||184.108.40.206||Express Edition|
Problems (APARS) fixed