This download updates IBM SCLM® Administrator Toolkit from Version 220.127.116.11 to Version 18.104.22.168.
The SCLM Administrator Toolkit V22.214.171.124 release contains these changes:
- When building a language definition or Architecture Definition from JCL, it is now checked to be valid JCL before submitting.
- The field "Max lines per report page" is now verified.
- The names of Primary Accounting Data Set and Secondary Accounting Data Set are now verified to be unique in the ISPF interface.
- The "Enter" key now simulates pressing the currently highlighted button in the GUI.
- It is now possible to break a promotion relationship graphically.
- The titles of panels in the language definition wizard have been made consistent.
- In the EAC Application Selection Dialog the User Name is now validated.
- It is now possible to create a new project from the project list in ISPF.
- In the GUI "Migration Assets" window, it is now possible to select multiple members.
- In the GUI "Multiple ARCHDEF Creation" window, it is now possible to select multiple members.
- The two error messages AUZ270E and AUZ208E have been corrected.
- In the GUI, FLMATVER: 'Sequence number type' is now blanked when Versioning is turned off.
- In the GUI FLMINCLS Parameters Field Types, embedded blanks are now removed after closing the dialog.
- In the GUI, when an error message is displayed relating to an incorrect path specification for the FLMCPYLB Field HFS path, the cursor is now placed in the field.
- In the GUI, when a group is not selected, the buttons that operate on a group object are now inactive.
- In ISPF, whenever PF3 is pressed from panel AUZQNAV, the user is now returned to AUZPLST rather than AUZDMN.
- In ISPF, if the user selects options 3 or 4 on panel AUZDMN and the project name field is blank, it is no longer treated as an implied '*'.
- In ISPF, it is now possible to select Auth groups/codes on panel AUZPWZ6.
- The "Delete Confirmation" box is now displayed when deleting Alternate Control Data Sets.
- The COPY Candidates list is now updated correctly to reflect promotions that may occur while the user is in the Architecture Definition wizard.
- When deleting a project in the GUI, the error message has been corrected.
- You no longer get an AUZ666E error when you define a RACF project filter of *.
- The name of the new EAC profile is now converted to upper case.
- Clone Project with clone levels 2, 3 now operates correctly with EAC support configured.
- The ISPF report viewer has been made compatible with the GUI and reports can be made persistent and removed.
- In the GUI, Remote Migration no longer fails for files without an extension.
- It is no longer possible to attempt to build a project if the UNITS is NULL.
- The Project Definition Load module is now explicitly linked RMODE(24).
- Specifying an incorrect sandbox name no longer results in Message AUZ666E being displayed.
- When cloning version and audit data sets, the audit data sets are now updated correctly to reflect the target project.
- In ISPF, extended help has been added for messages AUZ8200E to AUZ8203E.
- In ISPF, editing VSAM task from skeleton finished now operates correctly.
- 'Block export for incomplete projects' has been removed.
- In the GUI, the DB2 BIND Parameter Defaults are no longer lost when the window "DB2 project parameters management" is closed.
- In the GUI, displaying the connection properties no longer gives an error "The currently displayed page contains invalid values".
- The documentation for removing a copybook has been corrected in the GUI.
- The help for Add SYSLIB Data Set has been corrected.
- In the GUI, the help on the Authorizations tab has been corrected.
- In the GUI, the help in the Language Definition has been corrected.
- Problems creating Architecture Definitions with very large projects have been corrected.
- Problems deploying very large projects have been corrected.
- In the GUI, AUZ666 messages no longer occur when attempting to expand the SCLM node.
- In the GUI, the minimum windows size is now specified so the window is usable.
- The error reporting within the JCL parser has been improved.
- Various corrections have been made to language definitions generated from JCL.
- In the GUI, the error message for an incorrect versioning data set name has been corrected.
- The length of the versioning data set name is now validated.
- In the GUI, the full name of Group/Type and versioning data sets is now displayed.
- In ISPF panel AUZPCBL the data is now refreshed when a new copybook is added.
- It is now possible to move File Allocations within a translator up and down.
- It is now possible to optionally keep the project editable after deployment.
- The GUI now operates correctly when project contains TYPE and FLMATVER macro calls in copybooks.
- The JCL IF statement is now supported when generating language definitions from JCL.
- Allocation values for temporary listings data sets have been corrected.
- In the GUI, AUZ tri-state checkboxes have been replaced with standard Eclipse widgets.
- Property pages for defining a connection for SCLM are now consistent with the environment. It is no longer possible to generate a Null Pointer Exception or Class Cast Exception when defining a connection in IBM Rational Developer for System z.
- Rational Developer for System z version 7.6 is now supported in addition to the versions currently supported.
- Validation failures have been recategorized into Severe, Error, Warning, and Informational messages.
- When an exception occurs the stack trace reporting has been corrected.
- It is now possible to use a KEYREF other than LOAD for IOTYPE=L .
- The AUZ and AUZCLIST CLISTS have been modified to allow project names of LT, GT, and so on.
- In ISPF, it is now possible to validate a project from the project list.
- The parsing of quotes and parentheses in OPTIONS has been improved.
- ISPF help panel AUZHMAK1 has been corrected.
- An Incorrect error message when you try to open a removed Report from the "SCLM Reports" list is no longer displayed.
- In ISPF, the "Suppress VSAM cluster action confirmation" now works correctly.
- In ISPF, it is now possible to delete a group on panel AUZPWL5 in tabular form, without an error message being displayed.
- Custom sorts are preserved when a line command is executed against an item and a return is made to the list.
- Allow Max Good RC with Input List Processing only.
- Miscellaneous corrections to the GUI on-line help.
- In ISPF, the AUZPLDW9 Panel is now displayed correctly.
- The Exclude parameter is now specified for all programs in the JCL2LD table.
- The Exclude parameter in the JCL2LD table is now honored when generating language definitions from JCL.
- In ISPF, it is now possible to select the relevant translator step on panel AUZPLDW9.
- The value of the DISP parameter for FLMALLOC macros is now computed correctly.
- The value of the KEYREF parameter for IOTYPE=S is now defaulted correctly.
- The message AUZ6033E has been corrected.
- In ISPF, a Null Pointer Exception no longer occurs after viewing reports in the Language Definition Wizard.
- In the GUI, the Translator Parameters page has been reorganized to improve usability.
- Additional columns from the JCL2D file are displayed on the summary page.
- SCRT records generated by server now have the correct version.
- Comments have been added to AUZCUSTJ stating that the pathnames must be specified as absolute pathnames for pathname parameters.
- It is no longer possible to update an EAC RULE FILE that causes an S0C4 abend when HSSRLOAD is run.
- The Eclipse components have been upgraded to version 3.4.2 and the RSE component to version 3.0.3.
- It is now possible to add new FLMTCOND macro calls even if a FLMTCOND doesn't exist in the project SOURCE code.
- FLMTOPTS may no longer be specified for PARSE, PURGE, COPY, VERIFY translators.
- The warning when connecting when the versions mismatch between the host server and the GUI client has been reinstated.
- If setup_customizer.rexx has an awk failure with a return code of 8 or greater, the error is now propagated back to the caller and AUZCUSTJ fails.
If at Version 5.1, the fixpack to upgrade to Version 126.96.36.199 must be installed before installing this fixpack.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Fixpack 188.8.131.52 zip file||20/11/2009||English||267287240||FTP|
Problems (APARS) fixed