This document describes how to download and assemble IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ 126.96.36.199 using IBM Fix Central.
Lotus Quickr is team collaboration software that helps you share content, collaborate, and work faster with your teams.
Lotus Quickr 188.8.131.52 is an update to the base code for Lotus Quickr services for IBM WebSphere® Portal only. Lotus Quickr 8.1.1 must be installed prior to installing the Lotus Quickr 184.108.40.206 updates.
More informationTo access a wide variety of technical resources for this product, see the IBM Lotus Quickr page.
Supported server operating systems
- AIX 5.3
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux® (RHEL) Enterprise Server (ES), Advanced Server (AS), Workstation (WS) and Desktop for x86-32 V4.0 Update 6
- Microsoft® Windows® 2003 Enterprise Edition and Standard Edition with SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 on x86-32
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional with SP2 on x86-32 (Development platform only)
- Minimum 4 GB free disk space
Lotus Quickr 8.1.1 must be installed on your machine prior to upgrading the system to Lotus Quickr 220.127.116.11. You can view the complete system requirements on the IBM Support site at:
|Quickr 18.104.22.168 on Fix Central||English||292906263|
IBM Lotus Quickr support at: