This download for version 5.1 updates IBM SCLM® Administrator Toolkit to Version 18.104.22.168.
The SCLM Administrator Toolkit V22.214.171.124 release contains these changes:
- Certain IES components have been updated to ensure the correct operation of the update mechanism.
- Added the ability to select values via a drop down box for DB2 bind parameters .
- Corrected display of NOPROM dialog .
- Corrected error message AUZ361E when the primary allocation is not provided on the allocation dialog.
- Changed name of GROUP/TYPE add window to "Add SCLM Group/Type Allocation".
- Renamed "HFS Path Parameters" dialog to "HFS Path Options".
Refer to the listed APAR and PTF for the interim fix contents.
To install directly from the IBM update server, start Installation Manager and click the Update button. Select the package group that contains your IBM SCLM Administrator Toolkit 5.1 installation and click Next. Then follow the instructions on the panels to update your installation.
To install from the downloaded zip file, start Installation Manager and go to File > Preferences. On the Repositories panel, click the Add Repository button, then click Browse, and browse to the location of the zip file you downloaded. Click OK and the zip file will be added to the list of repositories. Click OK to save your preferences, and then click Update on the main panel. Select the package group that contains your IBM SCLM Administrator Toolkit 5.1 installation and click Next. Then follow the instructions on the panels to update your installation.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Fixpack 126.96.36.199 zip file||24/06/2009||US English||179891125||FTP|
Problems (APARS) fixed