IBM Tivoli Monitoring Agent for z/TPF
The IBM Tivoli Monitoring Agent for z/TPF is a component of continuous data collection (CDC), which is a performance tool that collects z/TPF system performance information.
Monitoring Agent for z/TPF: Download package that contains the agent installer for Windows. Use this to install the monitoring agent and the product support files for the following IBM Tivoli Monitoring components: Tivoli Enterprise Monitor Server, Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server and Tivoli Enterprise Desktop Client.
AIX (64 bit) support, Linux S390 (64 bit) support, Linux x86_64 (64 bit) support: Download packages that contain installers for UNIX platforms. Use these to install product support files for the following IBM Tivoli Monitoring components: Tivoli Enterprise Monitor Server, Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server and Tivoli Enterprise Desktop Client.
Note: The Monitoring Agent for z/TPF is a self-describing agent. Self-describing agents can install product support files automatically across a distributed IBM Tivoli Monitoring environment if the environment is configured to support self-describing agents. If your environment is configured for self-describing agents, the UNIX installers are not necessary. For information about self-describing agents, see the IBM Tivoli Monitoring product documentation.
Versions earlier than 01.10.03.01 contain a Java certificate on the kpp_resources.jar file which expired in June 2013. An expired certificate can prevent the user from being able to launch the Tivoli Enterprise Portal (TEP) Browser and Webstart interfaces.
Monitoring Agent for z/TPF requirements:
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3.0, or later.
- WebSphere MQ V7.0 Client, or later, on a Windows system.
- For more information about requirements, see the IBM Tivoli Monitoring Agent for z/TPF User's Guide.
- z/TPF 1.1 PUT 6 or higher with APAR PJ37284 applied.
|Monitoring Agent for z/TPF Quick Start Guide (PDF)||English||357899|
|Monitoring Agent for z/TPF User's Guide (PDF)||English||3659764|
To download the package, complete the following steps:
1. Go to https://transfer.boulder.ibm.com and sign in to the download server by using your TPF or z/TPF user ID and password.
2. Click the Back button on your browser until you return to this page.
3. Select the link next to the download that you want. You will be asked to click Agree on a standard set of terms and conditions.
4. Follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install and configure the monitoring agent.
You must be a z/TPF or TPF customer to download this tool.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Monitor Agent for z/TPF 1.1.3 (01.13.00.00)||2 Feb 2017||English||222982620||HTTPS|
|AIX (64 bit) support 01.13.00.00||2 Feb 2017||English||238233898||HTTPS|
|Linux S390 (64 bit) support 01.13.00.00||2 Feb 2017||English||204992634||HTTPS|
|Linux x86 (64 bit) support 01.13.00.00||2 Feb 2017||English||203993831||HTTPS|