This fix includes various fixes for the WebSphere Premises Server 184.108.40.206 Feature Pack for Sensor Event Services Track and Trace use case and a fix for the Info Reusable Component.
Apply this fix for the following updates.
The following updates and corrections have been made to the Track and Trace use case:
- Values for the business location, ship from location, and timezone offset are passed in on the URL to allow support for multiple devices in different locations.
- The shipping event is sent directly to WebSphere MQ and requires the configuration of the resource environment.
- The shipping event now includes the LogisticType field.
- Support for using secure connections to EPCIS.
- Bug fixes in the recommission and sampling screens.
This fix also corrects an issue where the Info Reusable Component only returns information on the first EPC when multiple EPCs are presented as input.
- It is assumed that WebSphere Premises Server is already installed.
- The WebSphere Premises Server 220.127.116.11 Feature Pack for Sensor Event Services is already installed.
Refer to the readme in the fix download for installation instructions.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is Fix Central (FC)?
|Interim fix - IC60836||5/11/2009||English||14490000||FC|
Problems (APARS) fixed