This adapter provides support for integration between IBM Security Access Manager and Apache Tomcat to achieve single sign-on for applications hosted on Tomcat.
This integration guide describes a generic approach for the integration between IBM Security Access Manager and Apache Tomcat to achieve single sign-on (SSO) for applications hosted or deployed on Tomcat. The integration consists of a light weight identity assertion module and documentation that describes the steps required to configure single sign-on.
Apache Tomcat versions:
- 5.5.26, 6.0.14, 6.0.30, and 6.0.32
- 7.0.6, 7.0.8, 7.0.10, 7.0.11, 7.0.12, 7.0.14, 7.0.16, 7.0.19, 7.0.20, 7.0.21, 7.0.22, 7.0.23, 7.0.25, 7.0.26, 7.0.27, 7.0.28, 7.0.29, 7.0.30, 7.0.32, 7.0.33, 7.0.34, 7.0.35, 7.0.37, 7.0.39, 7.0.40, 7.0.41, 7.0.42, 7.0.47, 7.0.50, 7.0.52 and 7.0.53
- IBM Security Access Manager for Web Version 7.0
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business WebSEAL Version 6.1.1
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business WebSEAL Version 6.1
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business WebSEAL Version 6.0
See the PDF document included within the Integration Adapter download package for installation instructions.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is DD?
|Tomcat 5.x & 6.x||4 Aug 2011||English||675562||FTP DD|
|Tomcat 7.x README||8 Apr 2014||English||5856||FTP DD|
|Tomcat 7.x Integration||8 Apr 2014||English||646778||FTP DD|
This download is offered free of charge to existing Security Access Manager customers. Support for this download is available through the normal Security Access Manager support channels. This integration has been tested and is supported on the platforms and product versions listed in this document. When accessing support for this download, please quote the component ID as TIVOIAM00.