IBM Cognos BI Content Manager Size Diagnostic
To query objects from the Content Manager and return information on count and size specifications
The IBM Cognos Content Manager Size Tool (“CMSize”) reports size and count of all objects in the Content Store database. Within specified search scope and type of objects, it returns the count, approximate size (total size of LOB properties for the objects of interest) and search path of the object
- A quick and easy way to get the size, count and search path of objects in Content Manager
- Find out why your Content Store is growing and identify objects which can be deleted
- Identify “Retention Rules” that are set to a certain value. Value “0” indicates the retention rule is set to unlimited, so there may be a large number of history or output objects in the content store database.
- Unzip the file IBMCognosBI_CMSize.zip
- Double click on IBMCognosBI_CMSize.exe found in folder IBMCognosBI_CMSize
Steps to access Documentation:
- Run the Tool
- Click on the "?" from the menu item.
To download this tool please contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments & Feedback:
To download this tool or for any other questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page.
More support for:
Cognos Business Intelligence
Software version: 10.1, 10.1.1, 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.2.2
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 4021252
Modified date: 19 January 2011
Translate this page: