Copy Reports between
two IBM Cognos 10 BI Servers
two IBM Cognos 8 BI Servers
IBM Cognos ReportNet to IBM Cognos 8 BI version 8.3 Se
This tool is useful when a user would like to copy reports between two IBM Cognos 10 BI servers or two IBM Cognos 8 BI servers without using the IBM Cognos Deployment Manager or IBM Cognos ReportNet to IBM Cognos 8 BI Version 8.3.
- An easy and convenient way to copy particular reports servers
- Copy reports from test to production environment
- Copy tested reports from IBM CRN to IBM Cognos 8 BI environment
- JRE version 1.4.x or higher must be installed
- Sun Microsystems Java (Java) must be in the system path
- Unzip the downloaded zip filed
- CopyFromCRNToC8.zip or
- Edit run.bat file to reflect the current environment.
- Edit the values of JAVA_HOME and CRN_HOME variables to reflect the current environment.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Between IBM Cognos 10 BI||27 Jan 2012||English||424310||FTP|
|Between two IBM Cognos 8 BI||14 Nov 2008||English||117806||FTP|
|btw IBM Cognos 8 and ReportNet||14 Nov 2008||English||147472||FTP|
If you are unable to download this product, please check with your network administrator that your company allows FTP downloads. Otherwise log a PMR or Email: email@example.com
|Business Analytics||Cognos Business Intelligence||--||Windows||8.3|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.