IAM3 provides the ability to utilize the log4j logging framework from within your Message Broker flows.
This SupportPac allows a message flow to log information using the log4j logging framework. This way it is possible to set a log level for each log message and any destination target that can be defined using log4j. The target as well as the runtime log level can be configured independent from the flow in the log4j configuration file.
The target as well as the runtime log level can be configured independent from the flow in the log4j configuration file.
Use this SupportPac if you need a more flexible log mechanism than the Trace node provides.
New in this Release
• Improving performance when handling big messages.
• Rework on the XMLLF output style.
• LoggerName and LogLevel can be set by using LocalEnviroment.
• LocalEnvironment supported in LogText.
Fixed bugs in version 1.2.1:
• Node fails to log Environment and LocalEnvironment values correctly.
Author: Matthias Nieder, Global Business Services, IBM Germany
Last updated: 22Jan13
Current SupportPac Version: 1.2.1
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the MQ or WBI product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
This SupportPac requires:
• WebSphere Message Broker V6.1 or
• WebSphere Message Broker V7.0
• WebSphere Message Broker V8.0
WebSphere Message Broker V6.0 should also work.
To install this SupportPac:
1. Copy iam3.zip to a temporary directory.
2. Unzip the file and follow the instructions in the User’s guide IAM3.pdf.
If you encounter problems after upgrading the Message Broker Toolkit to a new version:
1. Look into $TOOLKIT_INSTALL_DIR\configuration\org.eclipse.update.
2. Save a version of the file platform.xml.
3. Edit the file platform.xml as follows:
Replace the line:
<site enabled="true" policy="USER-EXCLUDE" updateable="true" list="Log4jLoggingPlugin/" url="platform:/base/">
<site enabled="true" policy="USER-EXCLUDE" updateable="true" url="platform:/base/">
4) Restart the toolkit with the -clean option.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|iam3.zip||22 Jan 2013||US English||801338||HTTP|
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question and return email address using the 'rate this page' below, but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.