The application was developed to assist you to diagnose and troubleshoot your IBM Cognos BI environment regarding all Dispatcher settings
You can use this diagnostic to find out any inconsistencies within the Dispatcher settings or to save the settings on a regular basis to track any changes.
- Resolve issues with Dispatcher settings
- Check for inconsistencies
- Track changes
IBM JRE or Sun Microsystems Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- JRE version 1.6.x must be installed (for Dispatcher Tool for IBM Cognos 10.x)
The following installation steps are valid for both Microsoft Windows and UNIX/Linux platforms.
1. On your IBM Cognos BI server, copy the downloaded zip archive into the directory <CognosBI>/bin/utilities.
2. Extract the archive file. Make sure that the directory structure from the archive file remains the same.
3. After extracting you should find the directory
This directory should contain these four files:
Dispatcher Diagnostic Tool User Guide.pdf
4. On UNIX/Linux make sure you have set the environment variable JAVA_HOME to an existing Java Runtime Environment (JRE)directory before starting the tool.
5. The user account used for starting the Dispatcher Diagnostic Tool must have write access to the <CognosBI>/bin/utilities/disp/diagnostic directory.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|View Recorded Demo||10/06/2009||English||12225257||FTP|
|Dispatcher Tool (IBM Cognos 10.2.1)||15 Sep 2014||English||757760||FTP|
|Dispatcher Tool (IBM Cognos 10.2)||11 Feb 2013||English||756875||FTP|
|Dispatcher Tool (IBM Cognos 10.1)||10 Jun 2011||English||727095||FTP|
Comments & Feedback:
Please email us your comments to Email:email@example.com
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page
|Business Analytics||Cognos Business Intelligence||Not Applicable||AIX, HP-UX, HP Itanium, Linux, Solaris, Windows||10.2.1, 10.2, 10.1.1, 10.1|