Telelogic DOORS Analyst 4.2 general availability release.
The Telelogic Change DOORS Analyst version 4.2 release is available for purchase and download on the IBM Non-Passport Advantage site.
To run DOORS Analyst 4.2 you need one of the following operating systems installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2
- Microsoft Windows Vista Professional/Enterprise SP1
- Citrix Server Operating System: Windows 2003 Server Standard
- Citrix Server Operating System: Windows 2003 Server Enterprise (32/64 bit)
- Server: Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server 4.0
Microsoft Windows system requirements
|Processor||Pentium 500 MHz||Pentium 2GHz|
|RAM||256 MB||1024 MB|
|Virtual Memory||512 MB||1024 MB|
|Disk Space (Installation)||48 MB (approximately)|
The following display settings are recommended:
- 16 bit color depth or better.
- Resolution (screen area) 1024 by 768 pixels, or higher.
Non-Passport Advantage customers
If you or your organization did not purchase your software and support through Passport Advantage or Passport Advantage Express, you are required to sign in to the new IBM Software Group OEM Portal to access the actual files for version 1.0.1. This includes customers with Flexible Contract Type (FCT) license purchases and IBM Business Partners.
For assistance with the IBM Software Group OEM Portal, please visit eCustomer care.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Rational Telelogic software support
Links to specific product support pages plus general topics such as downloads and product documentation are available from the IBM Rational Telelogic software support main page.