This diagnostic gathers software version information as per the published conformance document IBM Cognos Planning Software Environments
Run this diagnostic to get a clear indication whether your installed software is compliant with the IBM Cognos Planning version you are running. For more information on this diagnostic, please read the documentation file available with the diagnostic download.
- Checks versions of installed software against supported versions by IBM Cognos Planning.
- The data gathered from your computer will give you a rating of “Compliant” or “NOT Compliant” for the selected product version and software installed on your machine.
- Compare the results between a working testing environment and ready to deploy to production environment. Identify and analyze differences.
Summary of Information Collected
- Database Support
- Directory Servers
- Microsoft Excel Hosts
- Export Format
- ODBC Database Support
- Operating Systems
- Terminal Servers
- Third Party Components
- Web Browsers
- Web Servers
- JRE version 1.4.x or higher must be installed
- Sun Microsystems Java must be in the system path
To Run this Diagnostic do one of the following steps:
- This is the recommended way, as progress will appear in the command window.
- This will run in the background, no progress will appear, only the result once the diagnostic has been completed.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|IBM Cognos Planning Health Check||17 Dec 2010||English||388096||FTP|
Comments & Feedback:
Please email us your comments to Email:email@example.com
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page
|Business Analytics||Cognos Planning||Not Applicable||Windows||10.1, 8.4|