This diagnostic gathers software version information as per the published conformance document IBM Cognos 8 Controller version 8.1 Software Environments
Run this diagnostic to get a clear indication whether your installed software is compliant against the IBM Cognos 8 Controller version you are running.
- Checks the versions of installed software against supported versions by IBM Cognos Controller.
- The data gathered from your computer will give you a rating of “Compliant” or “NOT Compliant” for the selected products installed on your machine.
Summary of Information Collected
- Authentication Providers
- Database Support
- Directory Servers
- Microsoft Excel Hosts
- Export Format Targets
- Operating Systems
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Terminal Servers
- Third Party Components
- Web Browsers
- Web Servers
- JRE version 1.4.x or higher must be installed
- Sun Microsystems Java must be in the system path
To Run Diagnostic do one of the following steps:
- This is the recommended way, as progress will appear in the command window.
- This will run in the background, no progress will appear, only the result once the diagnostic has been completed.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|IBM Cognos 8 Controller HealthCheck||25/10/2008||English||113596||FTP|
Comments & Feedback:
Please email us your comments to Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page