Checks the versions of installed products that are used by IBM Cognos BI and gives you an overview of the level of compliance with IBM Cognos Conformance document.
Run this diagnostic to get a clear indication whether your installed software is compliant with the IBM Cognos BI version you are running.
- Checks your current versions of installed software with tested versions by IBM
- Retrieve a good summary of products and versions used by IBM Cognos BI
- Before installing IBM Cognos BI, run this diagnostic to get a report
- The data gathered from your computer will give you a rating of “Compliant” or “NOT Compliant” for the selected products installed on your machine.
- When the rating is “Compliant”, then IBM has tested this product version against the IBM Cognos BI version you are running.
- When the rating is “NOT Compliant” then the version of the product was not tested with the version of IBM Cognos BI version that you are running.
- Application Servers
- IBM CognosSoftware Development Kit
- IBM Cognos Portal Services
- Composite Information Server
- Content Store via JDBC
- Database Support for Reporting
- Directory Servers
- Export Format Targets
- Java Runtime Libraries
- Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) Support
- On Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) Support
- Open Target Formats (IBM Cognos 8 BI version 8.3 only)
- Operating System
- Microsoft Office Connection
- Web Browser Support by Components
- Web Servers
Sun Microsystems Java must be in the system path
To Run Diagnostic do one of the following steps:
- From a Microsoft Windows DOS command, run the batch file.
- This is the recommended way, as progress will appear in the command window.
- Run the jar file
- This will run in the background, no progress will appear, only the result once the diagnostic has been completed.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|IBM Cognos 8 Health Check||23/10/2008||English||522694||FTP|
Comments & Feedback:
Please email us your comments to Email:email@example.com
or Leave your contact information along with your comments at the bottom of this page
|Business Analytics||Cognos Business Intelligence||Not Applicable||Windows||8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4|