Cumulative Fix for ObjectGrid function in IBM® WebSphere® Extended Deployment 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
XD_ObjectGrid_06-03-2008_22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199_cumulative_Fix resolves the following problems:
This APAR is a Cumulative Fix of several problems found by customers and the ObjectGrid team. APARs included in this fix are PK64229, PK65871, PK64960, and PK64931. The fix can be applied to either WebSphere Extended Deployment V188.8.131.52 or V184.108.40.206 and includes all fixes made since 220.127.116.11.
All users of WebSphere eXtreme Scale (formerly known as Data Grid) using the ObjectGrid function.
This APAR is a Cumulative Fix for several problems. These are listed in the Problem Summary.
This APAR is a Cumulative Fix for ObjectGrid that supersedes the previous 18.104.22.168 ObjectGrid Interim Fixes, PK60284 and PK62327. The resulting Interim Fix for this APAR can be applied to either V22.214.171.124 or V126.96.36.199.
Field APARs fixed in this Cumulative Fix are:
Additional fixes included in this Cumulative Fix are:
1. Memory leak using ObjectGrid for HTTP session replication.
2. When a value is fetched from the loader, an exclusive lock is obtained erroneously at commit.
3. NullPointerException seen in logs when using LRUEvictor with a large load, evicting and inserting same values.
4. NoSuchMethodError occurs after applying 188.8.131.52 when starting an ObjectGrid standalone container in a WebSphere environment.
5. ConcurrentModificationException making MBean invocations on the ContainerMBean
6. The EntityManager OrderBy setting did not handle an empty collection of children
7. EntityManager flush did not mark transaction to rollback only
8. OptionalDataException occasionally seen with async replication when using ObjectGrid for HTTP session replication
9. addObjectGridFilter.sh gets a syntax error on Solaris™
10. Several optimizations for performance.
The fix for this APAR is currently targeted for inclusion in Service Pack 184.108.40.206 for WebSphere Extended Deployment.
Please refer to the Recommended Updates page for delivery information:
Please download the UpdateInstaller below to install this fix.
Please review the readme.txt for detailed installation instructions.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is DD?
|XD_ObjectGrid_06-03-2008_220.127.116.11-6.||6/4/2008||US English||34657596||FTP DD|
Contact IBM Support using SR (http://www-306.ibm.com/software/support/probsub.html), visit the WebSphere Extended Deployment Support Web site (http://www.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/extend/support/), or contact 1-800-IBM-SERV (U.S. only).
Problems (APARS) fixed