This download provides the utility necessary to integrate IBM® Rational® ClearCase®, CCRC and Rational ClearQuest® version 7.0.1 with Microsoft® Visual Studio 2008.
Note: With ClearCase version 7.1 and later the steps documented in this technote are no longer necessary as the full client integration package and CCRC plug-in for VS .NET 2008 are included.
| Downloads available for:
One (or more) of the following:
- Rational ClearCase Version 7.0.1
- Rational ClearQuest Version 7.0.1
- 7.0.1 Rational ClearCase Remote Client for Visual Studio 2005
Refer to technote 1246968 Support Policy for Visual Studio .NET 2005 Integrations with ClearCase for information about installing Rational ClearCase Remote Client for Visual Studio 2005.
1. Download the appropriate package from the FTP link below to your ClearCase, CCRC or ClearQuest host.
2. Decompress the archive to a temp location.
3. Follow the instructions (extracted from the archive) outlined for ClearCase (CC_INSTRUCTIONS.txt) or ClearQuest (CQ_INSTRUCTIONS.txt) or ClearCase Remote Client (CCRC_INSTRUCTIONS.txt) to complete the steps to enable the feature integrations.
A preview of the instructions can be displayed from the following links:
|ClearCase 32-bit Instructions||English||3072|
|CCRC 32-bit Instructions||English||2048|
|ClearCase 64-bit Instructions||English||2120|
|CCRC 64-bit Instructions||English||2250|
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Visit the following technical support pages for more assistance:
- ClearCase Support Page
- ClearCase MultiSite Support Page
- ClearCase LT Support Page
- ClearQuest Support Page
|Software Development||Rational ClearQuest||Third party|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.