This document describes how to download IBM® CICS® Universal Client Version 7.1 installation images from the IBM Passport Advantage® Online web site.
IBM CICS Universal Client Version 7.1 enables users to access transactions and programs on the entire family of CICS application servers from their desktop.
Part no. C1678ML
CICS Universal Client V220.127.116.11 Quick Start Guide
Part no. C1IX3ML
CICS Universal Client V18.104.22.168 Documentation
Part no. CI5E7ML
CICS Universal Client V22.214.171.124 for Windows
Downloading the product
- Download the platform specific product to a single temporary directory on your system.
- Follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product.
CICS Universal Client specified operating environments for hardware and software products can be found at
The Quick Start Guide provides a basic introduction to installing your product. The English language version is available below. Quick Start Guides for other languages are available from the download site as Part no. C1678ML.Documentation
The product documentation for CICS Universal Client Version 7.1 is available as an Eclipse information center plugin. Details on planning, installing and configuring the CICS Universal Client product are available in the information center.
The information center can found online or can be installed to a local machine.
To install the information center to a local machine, download Part no. C1IX3ML, extract the content and follow the instructions contained in the readme.html file.Product installation
- Logon to your system with an account that has Administrator privileges.
- Download and unzip the compressed image file CI5E7ML.zip
- View the readme.txt file for installation instructions for installing the product and the supported Java Runtime Environment.
All Part nos. listed in this document can be obtained from the following HTTP link.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Passport Advantage Online Login||05/03/2009||English||110000000||HTTP|
Problems (APARS) fixed