A fix has been developed for a Lotus Domino SMTP server and/or Lotus Notes client crash which results when an e-mail containing specific content is received.
This document provides the location to a fix which addresses a Lotus Domino 7.0.2.x server and/or Lotus Notes client crash that can occur when an e-mail containing specific content is received.
To obtain the fix, go to the Download Package section below and select the FTP link matching your Domino release and operating system.
Note: If your server is currently running hotfix code for any prior issues, please contact IBM Support to request a combination fix.
Refer to the Installation Instructions section for the steps to install the fix.
One of the following Domino servers:
Domino 7.0.2 Fix Pack 1
Domino 7.0.2 Fix Pack 2
Steps to install the Fix on W32:
1. Download the zip file applicable to your Domino server release and operating system.
2. Unzip the file to any directory.
3. Run the executable that was contained in the zip file. Domino server needs to be shutdown before running the executable.
Steps to uninstall the Fix
1. Shut down the Domino server. An uninstall does require the server to be down; otherwise an error is returned.
2. Run the Hot Fix installer to select the uninstall option.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|7.0.2 W32||7/27/2007||Language Independent||9419776||FTP|
|7.0.2 FP1 W32||7/27/2007||Language Independent||9400320||FTP|
|7.0.2 FP2 W32||7/27/2007||Language Independent||9406464||FTP|