Mandatory fixes to the ObjectGrid function for WebSphere Extended Deployment 18.104.22.168
PK46417 resolves the following problem:
Mandatory Interim Fix for customers deploying on IBM® WebSphere® Extended Deployment V6.1 using the ObjectGrid function.
All users of WebSphere Extended Deployment DataGrid V6.1 using the ObjectGrid function.
Mandatory fixes to the ObjectGrid function for Extended Deployment V6.1.
Several problems were fixed in the ObjectGrid function.
List of problems fixed in this APAR.
* Multiple DataGrid fixes
* Performance improvements
* Failover and scaling updates
* Fixes for getNextKey function
* Allow package protected entity classes
* Fix for replication in the WebSphere environment
* Allow for not having near cache with Optimistic or no locking
* Allow stopping an ObjectGrid container server and catalog servers
* Update for primary moving from one ObjectGrid server to another one
A fix has been provided for the problems mentioned above that can be installed on Extended Deployment version 6.1. The fix will be included in Service Pack 22.214.171.124 for Application Server Extended Deployment.
Download the UpdateInstaller below to install this fix.
Review the readme.txt for detailed installation instructions.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options
What is DD?
|126.96.36.199-WS-WXDDG-IFPK46417||06-20-2007||US English||33220781||FTP DD|
Contact IBM Support using SR (http://www.ibm.com/software/support/probsub.html), visit the WebSphere Extended Deployment Support Web site (http://www.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/extend/support/), or contact 1-800-IBM-SERV (U.S. only).
Problems (APARS) fixed