This document describes how to download IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for Geolocator, Version 2.0.1, from the IBM Passport Advantage Web site.
IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for Geolocator builds business intelligence and Internet applications for associating and appending spatial information to your address data.
Downloading the product
- Go to the Find Downloads and Media Web page on the IBM Passport Advantage Web site.
- Under Download finder options, select the Find by part number search option.
- Search for each downloadable image by part number.
- Download all the required parts.
- Use a file extracting utility that supports large file extractions to extract each of the parts into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Extract the files in the location designated for the source data based on the configuration of the Geolocator.
After you receive a proof of entitlement, you will be directed to the appropriate location to obtain a license file to be applied during product installation. This license file controls which of the product modules you can install and run. Only the products that you purchased are available for you to install.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Sun Solaris
IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Module for Geolocator
|Product description||Part number|
|IBM WebSphere QualityStage Geolocator Module
V2.0.1 Multiplatform English U.S. eAssembly
|IBM Geolocator Module V2.0.1 Multiplatform English||CIQT5EN|
|IBM Geolocator Forward Reference Data V2.0.1 English Q2 2014||CIXB5EN|
|IBM Geolocator Reverse Reference Data V2.0.1 Little Endian English Q2 2014||CIXB4EN|
|IBM Geolocator Reverse Reference Data V2.0.1 Big Endian English Q2 2014||CIXB3EN|
|IBM Geolocator Forward Reference Data V2.0.1 English Q3 2014||CIXB8EN|
|IBM Geolocator Reverse Reference Data V2.0.1 Little Endian English Q3 2014||CIXB7EN|
|IBM Geolocator Reverse Reference Data V2.0.1 Big Endian English Q3 2014||CIXB6EN|
Refer to the Enterprise Documentation that is included with the .zip file for any prerequisites to install the files.
Refer to the Enterprise Documentation that is included with each .zip file for installation instructions.
|Passport Advantage Online web site||7/15/2014||English||11842|
|Information Management||InfoSphere Information Server|