IA11 can be used to integrate batch applications using Message Broker message flows.
This SupportPac can be used to integrate batch applications using Message Broker message flows. The IA11 File Adapter offers the capability of reading and writing messages from and to z/OS sequential datasets (Queue Sequential Access Method QSAM datasets).
The File Adapter user-defined nodes can be used in the following scenarios:
• Read records from an input file, propagate the records as messages, transform the messages and write them to one or more output files.
• Read records from an input file, propagate the records as messages, transform the messages and put them on WebSphere MQ queues.
• Get WebSphere MQ messages from queue, transform the messages and write them to one or more output files.
New in this Release
• Support for WebSphere Message Broker V8.0.
Skill Level Required
Knowledge of WebSphere Message Broker for z/OS and QSAM datasets is required.
Author: Vicente Suarez, Hursley Lab Software Services, UK
Last Updated: 14Oct13
Current Version: 8.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere Message Broker product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
You can install the File Adapter on the following versions of WebSphere Business Message Broker:
• WebSphere Message Broker V8.0.
• WebSphere Message Broker V7.0.
• WebSphere Message Broker V6.1 with fix pack 1 or above.
• WebSphere Message Broker V6.0 with fix pack 1 or above.
The following are the supported z/OS environments:
• WebSphere Message Broker V6.0 in z/OS V1R5 and above.
• WebSphere Message Broker V6.1 in z/OS V1R7 and above.
• WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 in z/OS V1R8 and above.
• WebSphere Message Broker V8.0 in z/OS V1R10 and above.
Download one of the following "zip" files:
• ia11_mb_v6.zip to install the SupportPac on WebSphere MB V6.0.
• ia11_mb_v6.1.zip to install the SupportPac on WebSphere MB V6.1.
• ia11_mb_v7.zip to install the SupportPac on WebSphere MB V7.0 or MB V8.0.
The "IA11 User Guide" describes how to install and configure the File Adapter plug-in nodes.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
Category 3 WebSphere Message Broker SupportPacs are supplied under the standard terms and conditions provided by the International Program License Agreement (IPLA) and thus carry program defect service.
Please read the IPLA licence that accompanies the SupportPac to ensure you understand the conditions under which the SupportPac is provided. No proof of entitlement is required for this SupportPac.
If you encounter what you believe to be a defect with the SupportPac you may request Program Services by reporting the problem via the same defect reporting channel you employ for the WebSphere Message Broker product(s) on which you are using the SupportPac.
End of Service date - IA11 will be supported for as long as the prerequisite WebSphere Message Broker product remains in service. Refer to http://www.ibm.com/software/info/supportlifecycle/ for the relevant service information.