IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR3 iFix 002 Release Notes
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Docs 2.0 CR3 iFix 002 contains important fixes and customers who installed IBM Docs 2.0 CR3 can choose to install this iFix.
- Fixed the defect that links in PDF files cannot be opened after clicking.
- Supported digital signature view in PDF files.
- Fixed the error when creating documents from .dotx templates.
- Fixed the issue that documents sometimes cannot be published caused by the authentication timeout of the documents when there is network anomaly.
- Fixed the issue that the spreadsheet is rendered as a blank page when there is cell value which is formatted as currency and has more than 10 decimal places.
- Updated the Proxy installer package to fix the co-editing issue in deployment topology with multiple Docs nodes in the cluster and multiple IHS webservers installed. For steps about how to apply the update, refer to https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22015026.
This iFix addresses the issue of IBM Docs 2.0 CR3. You must install IBM Docs 2.0 CR3 before applying this iFix.
Download the zip package from FixCentral and extract it. Follow the instructions in the PDF file to install it.
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 2.0
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 2014685
Modified date: 14 June 2018
Translate this page: