IBM Traveler 220.127.116.11 Server Release Documentation
This document contains information about the IBM Traveler 18.104.22.168 server release.
IBM Traveler 22.214.171.124 is a maintenance release that provides APAR fixes for the IBM Traveler server. The information below outlines the changes included. Be sure to review the IBM Traveler Product Documentation for additional information. See this wiki article for information on subscribing to IBM Traveler product notifications.
Note for customers that manage their database schema: IBM Traveler 126.96.36.199 includes a database schema update for MS SQL Server deployments. It is only necessary to run verifyIndexes.sql to update the schema to latest level. Otherwise no action is required unless upgrading from a version prior to 188.8.131.52. If you use auto schema updates (default behavior) there is no action required. See Updating the Enterprise Database for more information.
Note for IBMi environments: Starting with IBM Traveler 184.108.40.206 and later for IBM i systems, Java 1.6 is no longer supported. For more information see Installing IBM Traveler on IBM i Platform.
Fix ListSee IBM Traveler Fixes by Release.
|Release Date||Version||Build Level|
|March 7, 2018||220.127.116.11||201803022309_20|
- An IBM Traveler 18.104.22.168 upgrade package, which is available on Fix Central, can be used to upgrade any existing IBM Traveler 8.5.3 or later server.
- An IBM Traveler 22.214.171.124 full installation package, which will be available by March 16, 2018 on Passport Advantage, can be used to upgrade any previous Traveler server or to install a new environment.
- IBM Support does recommend running the latest Domino server version; however, when upgrading the IBM Traveler server it is not always necessary to upgrade the Domino server. See the What's new sections of the product documentation for details on expanded Domino server support. See the Detailed System Requirements for a complete list of supported configurations.
- For the latest IBM Verse client for Android devices, see the Google Play Store. For the latest IBM Verse client for iOS devices, see the iTunes App Store.
Installation PlanningReview the IBM Traveler 9.0.1.x product documentation links below prior to installing.
- IBM Traveler 126.96.36.199 requires Domino 8.5.3.x, or 9.0.1.x (or later) on Linux and Windows and Domino 9.0.1.x on IBM i platforms. However, IBM recommends running the latest Domino 9.0.1.x to take advantage of all of the latest fixes and features.
- If installing on a Domino 8.5.3 server, it is required to also install Domino 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1 if not already installed. For more information, see the "Important notes on running on an IBM Domino 8.5.3 server" section in the Detailed System Requirements.
Installation InstructionsIBM Traveler installation instructions are the same regardless if this is a major release or a Fix Pack. Follow the documented installation instructions for your platform.
More support for:
Software version: 9.0.1
Operating system(s): IBM i, Linux, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 2014334
Modified date: 07 March 2018
Translate this page: