IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR3 iFix 001 Release Notes
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Docs 2.0 CR3 iFix 001 contains important fixes and customers who installed IBM Docs 2.0 CR3 can choose to install this iFix.
- Fixed the issue that not all editor profiles can be displayed in Track Change panel.
- Fixed the fidelity issue of imported .docx files that have track change enabled and there is change of deleting.
- Fixed the fidelity issue of imported Microsoft Office documents that have justified alignment setting in the paragraph.
- Fixed the defect in Spreadsheets editor that number displays incorrectly when the number format is set as text and it exceeds 15 digits.
- In IBM Content Navigator(ICN) integration environment, fixed the issue that when auto-check in is disabled, the check in button displays for the user who is not the one to check out the file.
- Removed obsolete logs after editing and viewing files.
This iFix addresses the issue of IBM Docs 2.0 CR3. You must install IBM Docs 2.0 CR3 before applying this iFix.
Download the zip package from FixCentral and extract it. Follow the instructions in the PDF file to install it.
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 2.0
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 2011581
Modified date: 15 December 2017