Rollback for IBM Connections 6.0 CR1 with Metrics
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Connections 6.0 CR1 installs addtional Websphere Enterprise Applications for Metrics that need to be uninstalled before a rollback of IC 6.0 CR1 can be completed.
Instructions for removing additional Metrics applications before rolling back IC 6.0 CR1:
- The cluster server should be shutdown before proceeding to the next step
- Open the Websphere Integrated Solution Console
- Select Server Types -> Websphere Application Server
- Select "MetricEventCapture" and "MetricsUI" then select the "Uninstall" button.
- Select OK to uninstall the applications and Save Changes
- Go to Resources > JMS > Activation specification
- Select MetricsEventCapture Event Consumer AS and click on "Delete?
- Save Changes
- Go to System Administrator > Nodes and Synchronize the nodes
- Next the applications need to be removed from the cfg.py files
- Go to the Connections root directory (i.e. ...\IBM\Connections)
- Edit the cfg.py files and remove the following information
- Save changes
The IC 6.0 CR1 server is ready to proceed with the Rollback
Translate this page: