IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR3 Release Notes
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR3 contains important fixes and enhancements since V2.0 CR1. Future fixes for V2.0 will be based on this CR3 version. It is recommended that all customers who installed IBM Connections Docs V2.0 apply CR3 in their production environment.
Included new features and enhancements:
- Enabled the Notification API of editing session start and end for 3rd party repository integration.
- Watermark with real time information can be customized in File Preview of Document and Spreadsheet files.
- Added Cell Protection support in spreadsheet files for 3rd party repository integration.
- IBM Docs can be configured to automatically check in documents to FileNet repository through IBM Content Navigator.
- You can directly deploy Conversion server on Linux when installing IBM Docs.
- If you already have IBM Docs installed with Conversion server on Windows, you can migrate existing Conversion server from Windows to Linux.
- Added Track Change support in Document Editor. People with editing access can use a new view in the sidebar to see what changes were made to the file and when and who. Changes can be filtered by the timeline and editors. File owners can turn Track Change on and off, and clear change history.
Note: The Track Change feature now is only applicable to IBM Docs Document Editor. And the track changes will not round trip back into IBM Docs if offline editing is performed or the upload new version option is used.
- Added two more formulas: EDATE and EOMONTH.
IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR3 contains fixes from IBM Docs 2.0 CR1, CR1 iFix 001, iFix 002, iFix 003, and CR2, CR2 iFix001, iFix002, iFix003, and iFix004. Click the urls below for details.
IBM Docs 2.0 CR1: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21986010
IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 001: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21989469
IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 002: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21994438
IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 003: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21999707
IBM Docs 2.0 CR2: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22000521
IBM Docs 2.0 CR2 iFix 001: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22002672
IBM Docs 2.0 CR2 iFix 002: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22004849
IBM Docs 2.0 CR2 iFix 003: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22006951
IBM Docs 2.0 CR2 iFix 004: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22008856
Download the CR3 zip package from Fix Central and extract it. Follow the instructions in the PDF file to install it.
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 2.0
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 2010087
Modified date: 30 May 2018
Translate this page: