Default Navigation Order Support
The IBM Connections 6.0 June 2017 Update iFix (APAR LO92151) added support for specifying the default navigation order of services in the IBM Connections app v6.0.0.
Apply the IBM Connections 6.0 June 2017 Update iFix (APAR LO92151) update to your IBM Connections 6.0 server.
Afterwards, complete the following steps to add the default navigation order support to the IBM Connections Mobile configuration file:
1. Check out the mobile-config.xml file for editing. For more information, see the Changing Mobile configuration property values topic.
2. Open the mobile-config.xml file in a text editor.
3. Add the following DefaultNavigationOrder comment and property immediately following the MiniOSAppLevel property:
<!-- This option can be used to specify the default navigation order of the services in the Connections Mobile Apps. The default entries are updates,communities,files,profiles,favorites,blogs,forums,wikis,offlinefiles,activities,bookmarks. Add any extensions to this list that you want to show in the navigation.-->
Note: The Mobile enterprise application will fail to properly start if you place the property elsewhere in the file. For details of this property, see the DefaultNavigationOrder documentation in the Mobile configuration properties topic.
4. Specify the order you would like the services to appear, based on the requirements of your organization.
5. Save and check in the mobile-config.xml file.
6. Synchronize the nodes in your deployment.
7. Restart the application server that hosts the Mobile application.
Translate this page: