Creating the Dynacache for the Rich Content Widget
Preventive Service Planning
The improvements for the Rich Content Widget in IBM Connections 5.5 CR3 and APAR LO91354 requires a new cluster level Dynacache instance. This document describes the manual steps for creating the Dynacache for the RichTextEditor.
There have been changes to the Rich Content widget in IBM Connections Communities that requires the creation of a new cluster level Dynacache instance. Once the IC 5.5 CR3 is deployed the dynacache must be manually created.
Instruction for creating the Dynacache for the Rich Text Editor:
- Open the Websphere Integrated Solution Console
- Select Applications -> All Applications -> RichTextEditors -> Manage modules
Note the cluster the RichTextEditors application is installed on.
- From the WAS Admin navigator, select Resources -> Cache instances -> Object cache instances
- Set the "Scope" drop down to the RichTextEditors cluster you noted previously.
- Click New and Set the following properties (see screen shot below):
- Name: Rich Text Editor OAUTH2 Tokens
- JNDI Name: com/ibm/connections/rte/oauth2/users_connection
- Cache size: 20000
- Toggle the "Enable Cache Replication" setting to be checked.
- For the "Full group replication domain", select your cluster scoped replication domain.
- Set the "Replication Type" to "Pull only"
- Click OK, then Save your configuration changes.
- Perform a full synchronization to push the update to all nodes
Object Cache Instances: