IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR2 Release Notes
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR2 contains important fixes and enhancements since V2.0 CR1. Future fixes for V2.0 will be based on this CR2 version. It is recommended that all customers who installed IBM Connections Docs V2.0 apply CR2 in their production environment.
- More API support to interact with objects in IBM Docs, for Spreadsheets editor and Documents editor.
- IBM Docs can be embedded in other applications, with the following two modes:
- Adding ?mode=light to the document URL gives you a simplified toolbar.
- Adding ?mode=compact shows only the current file editing interface, with the banner, menu bar, toolbar, or sidebar removed.
- Enabled UI customization support.
- The administrator can disable the copy function in Viewer by changing the configuration in viewer-config.json.
- The supported documents file size is increased from 20 MB to 30 MB. The same file size is supported in the viewer.
- IBM Docs now supports downloading documents in Markdown format. Markdown is a lightweight markup language with plain text formatting syntax designed so that it can be converted to HTML and many other formats using a tool by the same name. Markdown is often used to format readme files, for writing messages in online discussion forums, and to create rich text using a text editor. You can download documents as Markdown files clicking File > Download > Markdown (.md).
- There are 41 new formulas: AVERAGEIFS, AVERAGEIF, ACOT, ACOTH, COUNTIFS, COT, COTH, CUMIPMT, CUMPRINC, DISC, ERFC, FACTDOUBLE, FV, FVSCHEDULE, GAMMALN, GCD, IFERROR, IFNA, IFS, IPMT, ISPMT, LCM, MROUND, MULTINOMIAL, NPV, PMT, PPMT, PRICEDISC, PRICEMAT, PV, RECEIVED, SERIESSUM, SIGN, SQRTPI, SUMIFS, QUOTIENT, SUMSQ, TAN, TANH, TBILLPRICE, XNPV
- Larger spreadsheets size is supported. The row size has increased from 20,000 to 30,000 rows. Cells supported have increased from 800,000 to 1,000,000. The number of formulas has increased from 80,000 to 100,000. The same file sizes are supported in the viewer.
- You can now view comments in spreadsheets.
- In third-party integration environments, you can now view .txt and RTF format files.
- IBM Connections 6.0
- ISAM 9, WAS 18.104.22.168, DB2 11.1, Windows 2016 R2
- ICN 22.214.171.124 Filenet 126.96.36.199
- Redhat 7.3
IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR2 contains fixes from IBM Docs 2.0 CR1, CR1 iFix 001,CR1 iFix 002, and CR1 iFix 003. Click the urls below for details.
- IBM Docs 2.0 CR1: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21986010
- IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 001: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21989469
- IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 002: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21994438
- IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 003: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21999707
Download the CR2 zip package from Fix Central and extract it. Follow the instructions in the PDF file to install it.
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 2.0
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 2000521
Modified date: 31 March 2017