IBM Traveler 22.214.171.124 Server Release Documentation
This document contains information about the IBM Traveler 126.96.36.199 server release.
IBM Traveler 188.8.131.52 is a maintenance release that provides APAR fixes for IBM Traveler server. The information below outlines the changes included. Be sure to review the IBM Traveler Product Documentation for additional information. See this wiki article for information on subscribing to IBM Traveler product notifications.
- Support for Java 1.8.
- Support for Windows Server 2016
NOTE: IBM Traveler 184.108.40.206 does not include a database schema update. However if upgrading from a version prior to 220.127.116.11 action may be required if you manually manage your database schema (this is not common). If you use auto schema updates (default behavior) there is no action required. See Updating the Enterprise Database for more information.
See IBM Traveler Fixes by Release.
|Release Date||Version||Build Level|
|February 15, 2017||18.104.22.168||201702130701_20|
- An IBM Traveler 22.214.171.124 upgrade package, which is available on Fix Central, can be used to upgrade any existing IBM Traveler 8.5.3 or later server.
- An IBM Traveler 126.96.36.199 full installation package, which will be available by February 24, 2017 on Passport Advantage, can be used to upgrade any previous Traveler server or to install a new environment.
- IBM Support does recommend running the latest Domino server version; however, when upgrading the IBM Traveler server it is not always necessary to upgrade the Domino server. See the What's new sections of the product documentation for details on expanded Domino server support. See the Detailed System Requirements for a complete list of supported configurations.
Review the IBM Traveler 9.0.1.x product documentation links below prior to installing.
- IBM Traveler 188.8.131.52 requires Domino 8.5.3.x, 9.0.0.x, or 9.0.1.x (or later) on Linux and Windows and Domino 9.0.0.x or 9.0.1.x on IBM i platforms. However, IBM recommends running Domino 9.0.1.x to take advantage of all of the latest fixes and features.
- If installing on a Domino 8.5.3 server, it is required to also install Domino 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1 if not already installed. For more information, see the "Important notes on running on an IBM Domino 8.5.3 server" section in the Detailed System Requirements.
IBM Traveler installation instructions are the same regardless if this is a major release or a Fix Pack. Follow the documented installation instructions for your platform.
More support for:
Software version: 9.0.1
Operating system(s): IBM i, Linux, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1998724
Modified date: 06 March 2017
Translate this page: