Known issues with Notes and ICAA on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID
The following setup, startup, and crash issues may occur when using Notes and ICAA on a MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID.
- Intermittent failures when browsing for Notes ID
- Unable to close Notes or ICAA other than by issuing a Force Quit
- Notes or ICAA crashes when a server is selected in the File > Open Application dialog
- Setup/configuration of a fresh Notes installation fails
- Notes password prompt dialog disappears, resulting in the error message "Wrong Password (Passwords are case sensitive - be sure to use correct upper and lower case)."
Resolving the problem
These issues are tracked as SPR JRMAAFXT8N and fixes are under investigation.
|Messaging Applications||IBM Client Application Access|
Translate this page: