IBM Connections Docs 2.0 iFix 005 Release Notes
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Connections Docs 2.0 iFix 005 contains fixes of several functional issues and issues in integration with non-IBM product repositories, plus aggregated fixes from IBM Docs 2.0 iFix 001, 003 and 004.
iFix 005 resolves the following issues:
- Failure to edit the published file after uploading a .doc type file to a non-IBM file repository
- Extra network connection requests when loading a presentation file from a non-IBM file repository
- Displaying a co-editor's focus in Presentations editor slide sorter panel when editing a presentation file from a non-IBM file repository
- A shared slide show function in Presentations editor when IBM Docs is integrated with non-IBM repositories
- Downloading a chart as an image in a spreadsheet file from a non-IBM file repository
- Korean text input in Documents and Presentations editors
- The Page Setup function when the browser locale is in Norwegian
- Inputting a Danish special character in a text box in Presentations editor
- Loading a document with an image followed by a table in the header section of the document
- Certain security vulnerability issues in IBM Docs server-side code that might expose the Docs server to attacks by opening maliciously crafted documents
This iFix supports IBM Connections Docs V2.0 on all platforms. It does not require any previous IBM Docs 2.0 iFix.
This iFix contains content of IBM Docs 2.0 iFix 001, iFix 003 and iFix 004. IBM Docs 2.0 iFix 002 content is not included in this iFix. If you want fixes from iFix 002, you still need to download and install iFix 002 separately. For IBM Docs 2.0 iFix 002 release notes, see http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21975878.
Download the zip package from FixCentral and extract it. Follow the instructions in the PDF file to install it.
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 2.0
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 1982796
Modified date: 16 May 2016