IBM Traveler 188.8.131.52 Server Release Documentation
This document contains information about the IBM Traveler 184.108.40.206 server release.
IBM Traveler 220.127.116.11 is a maintenance release that provides APAR fixes for the IBM Traveler server. The information below outlines the changes included. Be sure to review the IBM Traveler Product Documentation for additional information.
Note: See this wiki article for information on subscribing to IBM Traveler product notifications.
- Added support for IBM i 7.3 POWER Systems
- APAR LO88319: Updated APNS certificates for IBM Verse running on Citrix managed iOS devices.
See IBM Traveler Fixes by Release.
|Release Date||Version||Build Level|
|March 15, 2016||18.104.22.168||201603081019_20|
Note: For latest IBM Verse client for Android devices please see the Google Play Store.
Note: For latest IBM Verse client for iOS devices please see the iTunes App Store.
- An IBM Traveler 22.214.171.124 upgrade package is available on Fix Central which can be used to upgrade any existing IBM Traveler 8.5.3 or later server.
- An IBM Traveler 126.96.36.199 full installation package will be available by March 22, 2016 on Passport Advantage which can be used to upgrade any previous Traveler server or install a new environment.
- Note: IBM Support does recommend running the latest Domino server version; however, when upgrading the IBM Traveler server it is not always necessary to upgrade the Domino server. See the What's new sections of the product documentation for details on expanded Domino server support. See the Detailed System Requirements for a complete list of supported configurations.
Review the IBM Traveler 9.0.1.x product documentation links below prior to installing.
- IBM Traveler 188.8.131.52 requires Domino 8.5.3.x, 9.0.0.x, or 184.108.40.206.x (or later) on Linux and Windows and Domino 9.0.0.x or 9.0.1.x on IBM i platforms.
- Note: It is recommended to run Domino 9.0.1.x to take advantage of all of the latest fixes and features.
- Note: If installing on a Domino 8.5.3 server it is required to also install Domino 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1 if not already installed. For more information, see the "Important notes on running on an IBM Domino 8.5.3 server" section in the Detailed System Requirements.
IBM Traveler installation instructions are the same regardless if this is a major release or a Fix Pack. Follow the documented installation instructions for your platform.
More support for:
Software version: 9.0.1
Operating system(s): IBM i, Linux, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1978992
Modified date: 15 March 2016