SmartCloud for Social Business Services Not Vulnerable to OpenSSL Heartbleed Bug (CVE-2014-0160)
Are SmartCloud for Social Business services affected by the Open SSL Heartbleed bug (CVE-2014-0160)?
The Heartbleed bug (CVE-2014-0160) is a worldwide security vulnerability affecting services with SSL/TLS encryption using the OpenSSL library. We have reviewed all the systems hosting each of the SmartCloud for Social Business services; and would like to assure you of the following:
- All SmartCloud for Social business systems have been tested and verified that they do not exhibit the vulnerability.
- Some of our applications use acceleration provided by Akamai. For their statement of support, refer to the Akamai Heartbleed FAQ.
- US National Vulnerability Database description
- IBM X-Force vulnerability description
- Related IBM Technotes for customers with hybrid software deployments
For questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Note: IBM SmartCloud for Social Business was renamed to IBM Connections Cloud with the September 2014 update to the service.
Translate this page: